The Well Doer movement in Taipei focuses on empowering local youth to become engaged in their community and develop a positive relationship with their society. The organization needs volunteers both within the city to assist with events, and in the farming communities, too. The organization is positioned as a cultural organization to develop and empower an appreciation of the local culture and history of Taiwan.
GOALS AND OBLIGATIONS
1. Advocate for Well Doer movement.
2. Guide the youth to participate in good social activities educate them to have positive and enthusiastic attitude toward society.
3. Develop township’s social service center in community developing spirit, help them have their own activities.
4. Supply lodging to tourists from Taiwan and Abroad.
5. Guide the youth to participate in public affairs, volunteering and concern themselves about local and natural environment.
Volunteering can adjust to the interests of the volunteers. Some past volunteers have helped move furniture in Taipei or Hualien, others give farming help in Hualien. You may be interested in selling fruits and products at events. There are a variety of other options to meet the volunteer’s interests and the length of time they have to serve.
Address: No.6-2, Ln. 18, Sec. 1, Hangzhou S. Rd., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei City 10052, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Interested volunteers should email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimum 4 days to accommodate training time.
No fees. Free room if they you 4-5 hours per day.
Other ways you can help
Purchase products, spread the word, follow on social media.
For more information about volunteering with Well Doer House, visit them online: